Sunday, January 9, 2011

OVERSTOCK BRAND NEW AVON PRODUCTS

I have a number of products listed as AVON OVERSTOCK but I am featuring 2 products that are still new in the boxes, my plan going into the new year was to have everything sold. So I'm going to extend the sale to everyone that checks out my blog.

Product #1
ANEW REVERSALIST


 ANEW Anti-aging regimens for the needs of your skin

Day Renewal Cream SPF 25

1.7 fl. oz
Price: $32.00 but I'm selling for $20.00 OBO
 
FIGHTS
MODERATE SIGNS OF AGING

What It Does
Reduces wrinkles and evens skin tone; decreases dark circles under eyes

Product # 2

OUTSPOKEN by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray 



An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather. 1.7 fl. oz.
  
Fergie is the lead vocalist of the world-renowned music group, the Black Eyed Peas, and multi-platinum solo artist. Her solo album, The Dutchess, sold over 6 million copies worldwide. She chose Avon to collaborate on her first fragrance, a fearless mix of her bold expression and her ultra femininity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment